Can self-storage help my business?
Building and remodeling businesses and homes are rewarding and challenging; not everyone has the vision to see the remodel or building potential in a business or home, paired with the skills needed to make it happen.
Whether you renovate homes and businesses or are the repair professional people rely on to keep their home or business in working order, you want your tools to be well maintained and easy to get to when you need them.
That said, many tools in your business are large and space-consuming. They are too large to carry around in your truck every day and are valuable enough that they need to be stored carefully and not piled up where they can get dinged up or otherwise damaged.
Self-storage can provide a safe, convenient alternative for contractors and tradespeople to store the equipment they don’t need on a daily basis. In addition to storage of high-dollar specialty tools, storage allows building and remodeling contractors to maintain a stock of standard items such as fittings or electrical parts. Stocking parts means being able to perform repairs in a timely manner, which translates to satisfied customers who become repeat customers and refer others to your business.
Self-storage also protects your tools in other ways: storing tools and supplies in a van on city streets leaves them at risk for theft.
Commercial storage lockers for tradespeople and contractors in Tupelo and Saltillo
With convenient locations in Tupelo and Saltillo, The Attic Self Storage has a wide range of storage unit sizes including climate controlled storage options, all with 24/7 access, 24-hour video surveillance, and an on-site attendant to keep things running smoothly and answer any questions you may have. We proudly serve homeowners, small businesses, tradespeople, and contractors, helping them be efficient and organized.
What kind of businesses uses storage?
- Electricians: Electricians know that it can be difficult to get specific parts with short notice. Instead of wasting your time driving from one home improvement store to the next trying to find a part in stock, keep a stock of parts in your storage locker so you can be known as the electrician who gets the job done with minimal wait time.
- Plumbers: There are a number of plumbing parts that you most likely use quite often, such as faucets, garbage disposals, and shower repair parts. Having an inventory of these supplies will allow you to service your customers much more efficiently.
- Marble and tile layers: These installers need specific installation materials that depend on the surface they are installing the tile on walls, ceilings, countertops, patios, and floors. In addition, they often have leftover tile and marble they need to store for future use. An offsite storage facility allows them to stock materials they need for easy access, as well as store tile and marble in a safe place to prevent breakage.
- Construction Management: If you manage several contractors for larger construction projects, having a central storage unit where they can access tools and equipment when needed will make your job easier.
Regardless of your trade, our self-storage facilities provide 24/7 access, secure & gated entry, and climate controlled storage options that help organize your business and make you more efficient.
Commercial storage unit features
- Climate Controlled Storage Options: Use our climate controlled storage to keep your tools and equipment safe from damaging fluctuations in temperature. Humid conditions inside a storage unit can cause rusting and other heat-related damage to your equipment.
- Storage Coupons: Check our website to take advantage of current storage promotions that will save you even more money!
- 24-Hour Video Surveillance: At The Attic Self Storage, we take the security of your items seriously. Our top-of-the-line surveillance systems monitor your storage unit while you’re away.
- Storage Units Available in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes: We have storage units that will fit any need, ranging from 5’ x 10’ to 12’ x 40’, along with our boat/RV storage which is perfect for storing large machinery.
- Convenient Hours: Our 24/4 gated access means you can access your storage when it works for you. We know contractors and tradespeople need to have access at all hours of the day and night.
- Secure storage units protect your equipment and supplies from theft: Using a secure storage unit offers an extra level of security that vans, homes, and trucks don’t provide. Our 24-hour video surveillance cameras, secure keypad gate access, motion-sensitive lighting, and on-site attendant all help alleviate the risk of theft.
Get rid of the clutter in your truck or van and make your tools and inventory easy to access. At The Attic Self Storage, we have drive-up and climate controlled storage in both our Tupelo and Saltillo, MS locations. We can provide you with the expertise you need to plan your storage requirements. Let us guide you through the process – call to reserve your storage unit today.